Are you singing? We all need to be! Read this from Uncle Allen's blog as of 8:00 tonight! There is a neat post just before this one too if you want to read it, click on his blog on the right. One of the neat things (possibly prophetic) that he said was, "I need a miracle by Tuesday and I'll be out of here by Friday." Or something very close to that...it is in the post before this one! Read this and praise the Lord with us!! But don't stop praying!!!
We have had an AWESOME afternoon! Dad is waking up!!!! He's asleep now but when I got here he was awake and talking to his sister and was basically back!!!! He was telling me about how scary it was and how he is much much better now! It's incredible!!!
He is still a bit confused but for the most part, he is here! He keeps saying he is tired of being in the bed after being in it 6 days and I have to tell him it has been 26 days! You should have seen the look on his face when I told him it was August 31!! He knew it was August 6 when he was admitted. You could just see the gears in his head locking up as he processed the fact that the whole month had passed him by!!!
He is going crazy to get out of the bed. He just can't get comfortable any longer. His body is just aching from being in the bed for so long. I promised him we would get him out as soon as we could tomorrow. He is the same sweet man -- he said "OK, that would be great." Then he offered to move over some so I could have a better view of the tv!His speech is clear and his mind is mostly clear! It is giving all signs of a miraculous healing !!!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!
8.31.2008
To God be the Glory, Great things HE has done....
Posted by Sharon at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
God is sooo good. He never ceases to amaze me. What a mighty God we serve! I miss you, Friend.
What an awesome answer to prayer. Thank you so much for keeping us updated (and giving us a chance to worship Him through praise!
Reba
Post a Comment