Today I took the girls for their 2 and 4 year check ups. Here are their stats:
Lindsey: 41 1/2 inches tall (83rd percentile); 37 pounds (66th percentile)
Courtney: 34 1/4 inches tall (67th percentile); 31 pounds (90th percentile)
I don't get caught up in that, but I thought it was pretty funny (and obvious!) how different they were in each one. They are both very healthy and great.
If you've been around Courtney at all, especially lately you know how she talks incessently (however you spell that) these days. The doctor said, "She seems to be talking a lot. Does she?" OH.MY.GOSH! I know I am supposed to be thankful she's talking but sometimes I wish it wasn't so loud and so repetitive! Ha! She's a talker for sure.
One of the sweet things she did/said today:
L: (fussing about her arm hurting from shots)
C: What wrong Linds?
L: My arm hurts.
C: It otay Linds, I sorry. It otay.
How precious is that?! So sweet! I'm thankful for my healthy girls!
PS--I was going to take a picture of her arm, but my camera is in the boat, in the storage unit locked up. Then it made me sad that I won't have a picture of my baby girl going to "school" (aka MDO) tomorrow morning. So we will have a 2nd day of school picture I guess next week!
8.25.2008
Check Ups!
Posted by Sharon at 7:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey!! Thanks for the sweet comments. :) Yeah...we already love Mrs. Keylor. I think she will be great for Avery.
Sweet Courtney! You can borrow my camera!! Let me know. sher
I'm glad their check ups went well.
That is funny how different the body types are. Jaden and Drew are totally different. Jaden is a long and lean strong machine and Drew is big, wide and tall and more of a mama's boy. You never know and next year it will be a totally different body. They are so sweet together. My boys fight and then are best friends but their is a lot of arguing going on around here...
Post a Comment