8.30.2008

Words of Wisdome from Lindsey

When Lindsey asks why Daddy has to go to work, I tell her to make money so we can buy things. The conversation generally ends there. Well, yesterday we were in Fort Smith and we stopped at Cintas to see Ryan. When we were leaving Lindsey said to me, "Daddy should just go to the bank to get money so he doesn't have to go to work." Trying so hard not to bust out laughing I just said, "Well, that would be an idea." So logical these children are...

A Courtney funny: Last night we were sitting down to eat supper and Ryan was up getting a napkin. Courtney is just talking saying whatever, not really talking to anyone. All of the sudden she says, "Are you kidding me, Mom?" We were not having a conversation or anything. She was just talking to herself. Ryan looked at me and before he said anything I just nodded to let him know...yes, she said what you thought she said.

I wish I would think more often to post these for myself to remember them down the road.

2 comments:

Julie said...

haha! kids are so cute.

Reba said...

I know I always think I will remember. I have found if I don't blog, I forget. :) We have had that bank discussion so many times. Maria told me the other day that Daddy doesn't need to go to work ever again. Must be a kid thing. :)
Reba