This is the shower curtain I found at Wal-Mart last night! I love it! It matches our room perfectly! It makes me so excited to have a pretty bathroom!! It has been so BLAH for 2 years! I can't wait! The "swirls" on it are a light khaki, but photographed sort of sliver looking. I guess they are light, but not silver.
8.09.2008
Another bathroom picture...
Posted by Sharon at 8:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the new template and music on your blog. It caught me by surprise. It is so neat.
I love all the house makeovers! You have very good taste.
Betsy
Wow!!! Everything looks so good! I am sharing your excitement. Funny how we girls can get so excited over this stuff, but we do! I LOVE all of your choices!
beautiful Sharon! have fun taking a shower!! :)
Post a Comment