8.31.2008

My girls...

These are some of my 10th grade girls from our Life Group (aka Sunday School). They are so much fun and a lot of them I feel like I'm really getting to know. Our goup is fairly close and I feel like it is going to be a great year. I generally have around 10 girls, depending on the Sunday. Ryan has around 15 depending on the Sunday. His group is huge! They are working on getting another teacher and splitting them. We'll see. We have both really enjoyed our groups and look forward to a great year!

1 comments:

K Team said...

I LOVE your hair! What did you do? It looks great! I think of you every time I get my hair cut, because I used to get to go with you!!! Oh, the days of Sonic and walking at the park! Boy, have things changed! :^) Love ya, Friend.