8.28.2008

Where? Really?

These pictures are from Doha, Qatar. Where? Really? The Middle East? Yes! This is where my cousin is moving! Yes, my cousin Wendi who is currently in Houston, TX is moving there! Her husband works for Conoco-Phillips and he got a job offere there. They just got the offer last Thursday, accepted it on Tuesday and leave in 2 weeks to go look at houses. They are there for 2-5 years. Crazy! I'm so happy for them. It is a great move for Nick's career, but it is so hard to think about them being so far away. We are very close. We don't see eachother often, but talk very often.

She has 2 little boys...Brooks and Barrett. They are almost 3 and 1. Please pray for them. God has gone before them and worked out all the details. There is so much paperwork and so many things to get done here before they even get there. I just can't imagine. She kept telling me that I "had been through this" but NO...doesn't even compare to moving half way around the world!

I wanted to share my exciting news!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I can't believe how big Lindsey looks in that first day of school picture. The way I think she should still look is like in those pictures of Courtney the day she was born. How can our babies be so big!!

Ma said...

That is the same place Shane took his R & R for a week when he was in Iraq. He loved the place!