Here is my DARK haired baby!! I can't believe how dark it really was to see how blonde it is now! This was her, 2 years ago this morning! Not too long from now. It was POURING rain and some roads were flooded and my doctor was late to my c-section! The hospital was over crowded and I didn't have a room after my c-section recovery! It was crazy! But she was precious and I can't believe this baby I'm looking at with tears forming in my eyes is 2! Here is what we thought was BIG sister Lindsey at the time, but now realize what a "baby" she still was! I look at Courtney today and can not believe how little she seems and how big Lindsey seemed on this day! She is such a good big sister to Courtney!
She is such a joy! She has so much personality it is hilarious. She keeps me on my toes for sure! She loves to talk...and talk...and talk! Where does she get that? Ha! She loves to read books to us, her favorite thing is watch is Dora, and she loves to dress up with Lindsey. She adores her big sister and tries to do everything she does. She has an adorable giggle when you tickle her and loves for you to chase her! She has a short stride so to watch her run is very entertaining! This morning she woke up way too early, so I just put her in our bed to keep her quiet and Lindsey in her bed. As she laid there for a while more quiet than I ever expected her to, she cuddled and wanted me to scratch her belly. Not her back, her belly! Then she started singing...twinkle little star, Jesus loves me, He's got the whole world in His hands, but in her Courtney way and it was so precious as I sat and just listented.
7 comments:
Okay, you've got me teary eyed now!! That is so sweet. Happy Birthday, C!
On a design note, check this site out...I'll think you'll like it. Watch the install video.
www.mirrormate.com
Sher
Happy Birthday Courtney!
Miss Betsy
Happy birthday Courtney!!! Can't believe you are 2!!!!
Oh my goodness, I can't believe she is 2 years old! Wow! Happy b-day Miss Courtney Anne!
Happy birthday, Courtney! It is hard to remember them ever being that small/young. Tonight Lauren got out Hunter's 2 and 3 year old photo book for storytime. Now he is nine and in fourth grade. It goes way too quickly. I hope that Courtney had a special day and has a blessed two year old year!
Reba
Happy Birthday, Courtney!! I can't believe you are already two. I remember you at six months...just seems like yesterday!
So special and sweet. Enjoy it, tomorrow Jaden starts kindergarten. It goes fast!!! Oh all of this is going to make me cry..She is darling!
Post a Comment