Just a quick update. There isn't anything to report on his health. He is back in Little Rock and doing steriod treatments at the hospital there. Those will continue through Monday (I think) and I'm not sure what happens then. They said that there wouldn't be an immediate difference if they were going to work, so it is hard to know at this point whether they are going to work. That is what we are praying for.
Everyone seems to be handling this so well...my aunt and cousins that is. They continue to trust the Lord and pray for HIS will! Wow!
At this point we just keep praying for healing. Thank you!
8.17.2008
Uncle Allen
Posted by Sharon at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm still praying for your family, Sharon!
Thanks for the blog link. I'll keep praying for Uncle Allen and all of you.
Betsy
Post a Comment