Lindsey was playing the other day, going shopping or something...so I had to take her picture! :) This was one of the days she dressed herself. It is so hard to learn the concept of "matching" but not being monochromatic (is that how you spell that?). She wants to truly "match" so we are working on it. She LOVES to dress herself, so if we aren't going places or if it isn't too bad, I let it go. Today I had to draw the line and she didn't like it. She had on a colorful striped tank top (pink, orange, purple, blue, etc.--BRIGHT) and pink and brown plaid shorts! WOW! She would have been the talk of wherever we were. Since we were going to gymnastics and then the mall, I had to get her to change one or the other. She didn't like it at first, but I gave her several options and let her pick from those and she got ok since she got to pick from those I guess! So big! Then she told me at TJMaxx when I was shopping for a purse that she couldn't wait until she was 16 when she could have a big purse like that! What??!!?! She wants to grow up so fast! This morning as I told her that we were needing to leave, she said, "Ok, I'm putting my make up on!" Wow! Here we go...
8.18.2008
Sweet Lindsey
Posted by Sharon at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I looked at what was in the shopping cart. She had the important stuff - TWO purses and phone. And, those shiny black heels!
That is too funny...she is really growing up quick too. :) I know both my girls think if it is generally the same color, they should match it up. I now have a drawer with matched outfits...they can choose from those (that are together). Once in a while, I get sassed but not too often. :)
Reba
Post a Comment