Yes Honey rode in the tube with both the girls! Granddad was showing some lake houses to a family, so he couldn't come on the boat with us. Since this was the last boat trip at Beaver Lake this year, Honey decided she'd try the tube! She did great!! If you click on the picture below it gets bigger (I think) and you can see the expression on Honey's face!!
Courtney didn't ride long, but she never does. At least we got a good picture! :)
Honey brought strawberries and Courtney loved them! She was a mess by the end of the trip, but she was having fun!
This summer has been a blast having the boat! I'm so thankful for a husband that is willing to give up fishing like he has done for his family! What a man!!!! I love him so much!
9.02.2008
Honey in the tube????
Posted by Sharon at 11:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment