9.08.2008

Courtney and the door update

Just FYI...Courtney tried to open her door the first night that those altered door knobs were on. She cried for a very short, like 2 min., time. Then she just got back in her bed. That was at 12:45. The next time I heard her try to open the door was at 6:20 and she wasn't crying, just trying to open it. She never cried and just got back in bed. :) That is the ONLY night she has even tried!! I thought (and I think have been proven correct) that she was only getting up because she could open the door and she LOVES to open and close doors. Thus when she couldn't open the door, she didn't care to get up! Thank goodness! Since that first night she hasn't even tried to open the door, or at least not loud enough that I have heard her and I have the monitor on! Crazy girl!

1 comments:

Reba said...

Isn't that funny! Who knew it would be that easy? My older ones have never really tried coming out but I have a feeling we are in for a whole new ballgame with our youngest...we may keep him in a crib for years. :)
Reba