Courtney was supposed to be locked in her room last night since she has learned to open the door, she has been getting up. She has been getting up several times a night just for the sheer fact that she can open the door (I think that is the reason anyway...) So advice from my friend Erin was to "lock" her in her room with theses door knob things that kids can't open. Ha ha ha! At 6:00 this morning, thankfully not before, I heard her running to our room! ARE.YOU.KIDDING.ME! Still trying to be thankful that it was 6:00 and not before, I calmly said, "What are you doing?" She just stared at me like she usually does, I walked with her back to her room and she got in bed. I turned her music on like normal, and she laid there. She was BACK up at 6:25 and by this time I was doing my Bible study and Ryan was in the shower, so I let her stay up! I guess I'm headed later to find some other door lock things? I don't know....
9.04.2008
Child Proof...HA HA HA!
Posted by Sharon at 9:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Warning: Evan REMOVED these from the doors everytime. Little Monkey! Are they related?
You still might try wrapping the thingy in duct tape. It might make it so the grippy thing doesn't move down and help her get the door open??!
Anna Claire was doing that and Jessica told her that when she wanted her to call out her name real loud and "Mommy" will be right there. It worked. It's so funny hearing her yell "Mommy...Mommy" over and over but she does it.
Didn't you have an issue with staying in your room??? HAHAHAHA!!! Does your Momma think this is funny??? I don't know, Friend, this girl sure does seem to have a lot of your qualities! :^)
Post a Comment