Last week my camera was left on the boat, so this is our "first day of school" picture for Courtney. It is really her second, but in the big picture, does it really matter?! That is what I was thinking last week. Then after trying to get a good picture I realized...no it doesn't really matter at all! She was NOT going to let me take a first day picture! Here is the progression:
Courtney, look at mommy and smile! (numerous times I said this, even Lindsey tried to help!)
Courtney, no. Sit up and look at me.
Courtney, let mommy take your picture...
15 min. later as she was standing in the kitchen I said Courtney, come over here and stand by your mat before we leave. (she LOVES her mat!) This was her first reaction:
Courtney, come here and stand by your mat...
So these are the first (second) day of school pictures that I got of Courtney! I guess all it does is explain the reason that I don't have a good one and that she is "VERY TWO!"
7 comments:
hahahaha
Oh, too cute. I have one who does that but then a few minutes later will demand I take her pictuer. You just never know what they are thinking. :)
Reba
Love it! I hate to compare Evan to a 2 year old, but that's pretty much what I get from him too when I try to take his picture. I have to catch him unaware!
I have a 4-year old who acts like a 2-year old. It could be worse.
that is super cute, I love her bag!!!
I love readin this. I don't know if you've been keeping up with my blog, but Kennedy is doing the same things (escaping her room, not cooperating/ fits, etc...). It's nice to know we're both going through this. ha!
Ash
I am southern, but I didn't mean to say readin'. ha!
Post a Comment