This is our new little athlete! I am really amazed at her seeming to hit it so well. I don't really know what I thought she'd do I guess, but she's just so "non athletic" to me at this point I was suprised at her interest and her ability. Notice she is hitting right handed...Ryan is teaching her to be a switch hitter! She does about the same from both sides right now. We've been out a few nights and she is WAY more interested in hitting it than Courtney. When Courtney does want to hit the ball, she just taps it off the tee and thinks that is great! So funny!
Here is the full action
3 comments:
woohoo!! run girl!!
She is quite the hitter...looks like you might have a player on your hands!
Reba
Deacon would sooooo be coming over if he witnessed this!...and he'd probably want to marry Lindsey!
Post a Comment