9.29.2008

Get Ready!!

They are here...ALL the pictures from my friend Shannon! They are so beautiful that it is going to be so hard to decide!! I was so anxious I got up as soon as I woke up to see them! I have already looked at them 4 or 5 times I think! Enjoy!

www.amomentcapturedbyshannonwalker.com
Then click on "Proofing"
Password: Scogin Family (you have to type it JUST like it is with capitals and the space between the words)

Again...LOVE THEM! Thanks Shannon!!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

GORGEOUS! Oh my! I was tearing up. They are so beautiful!!! Good luck picking, girl!

Reba said...

Those are beautiful!!! Good luck choosing...that would be so very hard. Every time I would see one and think, "That is my favorite", another beautiful one would pop up.
Reba

Katie said...

those are awesome. I love them, your girls are so pretty!! Lindsey has changed so much, she is so much older looking. Did you straighten her hair? I love them all, I would buy the CD for sure!! I like the family ones too, and I like your hair Sharon, so cute.

Tonia Hobbs said...

Pictures are wonderful! I have been trying to ad your blog to my blog list and it wont let me, so I am going through Coston's. . .just thought I would let you know!