9.06.2008

Bathroom Decor

This is some new bathroom decor I bought! I'm so excited!! I've never really decorated our bathroom before. We've never had that "pretty" bathroom. Not that we haven't had a nice bathroom, just not really decorated. While we were in the midst of redoing it, I kept telling Ryan that I was so excited to decorate our bathroom! He just shook his head of course!

This first picture is what you see when you first walk into our bathroom. This wall is partially finished. I love the words (Hobby Lobby vinal words rubbed on!) and my friend Julie helped me! She suggested putting picture frames above it which I loved that idea, so I'm going to find some frames and then print some pictures from the beach in black and white I think to hang there! Instead of a towel rack by the shower, I just put 2 robe hooks for our towels! I love it!
Sorry to post a picture of our toilet, but it just had to be so I could take a picture of the decor by it! :) This is just a little plaque that I found at Hobby Lobby that says "Faith" and was red. I liked it. My friend Erin was the one that suggested I put it there. It worked! I'm glad I have friends that are good at decorating to help me out!

I'm loving my bathroom! Every part of it! I'm so thankful to have a "handy" husband that is wiling to try anything and he's successful at it too! I'm trying to figure out what to put on the counter between our sinks and maybe get a couple of rugs as well, but that will come with a few more MDO days for shopping! Ha!

3 comments:

Julie said...

It looks great! I don't remember that cross being there...so pretty!

Sherry Drennan said...

so pretty, I love it!

Katie said...

I love it Sharon, and I like Julies idea with the pictures. Great job!