You HAVE to check out the pictures of my girls that my friend Shannon took tonight! All I can say is OH.MY.GOSH!!! I love them all and have only seen a "sneek peek" according to her! WOW! What a blessing to have friends that are photographers!!
www.amomentcapturedbyshannonwalker.com
Then click on "galleries"
Find "Recent Child Favorites II" in the list of galleries
SEE MY ANGELS!
We took some family ones, but she didn't have them uploaded yet, so more to come soon! I'm going to bed smiling! I love them!
Thank you Shannon!!
If you live in Fort Smith or close, you should check her out!! She's obviously very talented!
9.15.2008
OH.MY.GOSH!
Posted by Sharon at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
they are beautiful. I can't wait to see your family ones.
Sharon,
They are so beautiful but I knew the pictures would be awesome because of the beautiful girls.
I guess Honey is getting out her checkbook. I don't know how you will choose.
Betsy
Oh my gosh those are great, Shannon is getting better and better. My goodness!! Oh let me know if you want someone to buy the girls old clothes, I totally will. Those are darling outfits, you dress them so cute. I can't wait to see the family ones!!
I forgot to metion that I teared up a little when looking at those with that music going. Precious, can't wait to see the family ones.
Beautiful pictures...I love the one where they are almost kissing. Both girls are so precious! (And those curls...they kill me as one who has had straight, fine hair her whole life :) I enjoyed looking through the adoption gallery too. Look forward to seeing some family pics!
Reba
Hey thanks for stopping by my blog! I LOVE to look at your blog - (it inspired me)! You are so entertaining - it's like I can hear your voice telling whatever story you're on! By the way the pictures of your girls are BEAUTIFUL - they could be models! Don't know how you'll ever decide :)
Absolutely gorgeous! I'm jealous, actually. Those are awesome, and those girls are beautiful.
I agree, those are the best photos I think I've ever seen. SO, so precious!
Post a Comment