9.15.2008

Two Questions

1. What season is it in Arkansas? 2. How many bows and shoes does it take for a 4 year old and 2 year old picture session?
Sunday as the girls were dressed for church I realized how different they looked as far as the "season" for getting dressed. Yes, I know white shoes after Labor Day....I broke the rule! YOU tell Lindsey that when she HAS to wear those white shoes! Then Courtney was dressed in her plaid, fall capris and short sleeved sweater! It was just so funny as I looked at them. I had to take a picture. That is about right for Arkansas weather...not quite fall, but not summer any more!
Tonight we are having family picrtures and I was gathering the girls' things a little bit ago and realized what my pile looked like...bows and shoes! So girly! I can not wait to post the link for you to see our pictures! Shannon, my friend taking the pictures, offered last summer and I never did! So I'm so ready for her to take them! It will be fun and I'm excited...stay tuned!

4 comments:

Ma said...

I can NOT wait to see the pictures! This picture is priceless.

Betsy

Reba said...

I cannot wait to see the pics. The weather is a bit odd for us for this time of year. I am totally unprepared...I need to find all of their capris. I have a hard time with the white shoes after Labor Day but it is just too early for black shoes every Sunday especially on the hot days. :) So my daughter was in white sandals...
Reba

Sherry Drennan said...

Love Love Love the pix...they are awesome! Honey will go wild!

Sharon said...

Honey has seent them and she went wild! I stayed on the phone just so I could hear her reaction...tears she said! :) I love her!