Today Lindsey and I had the time to make peanut butter balls. Yes, we had the time because she did not have MDO! :( Oh well...it gave us all some "together time" I guess!! I by no means was super mom today, but Lindsey LOVES LOVES LOVES to do whatever I'm doing in the kitchen. So, she got to help me make the balls. She had fun. She couldn't do the chocolate, but she liked eating them for sure!
This is a random picture. This is Camryn, my friend Mischelle's little girl. Lindsey and Courtney LOVE baby Camryn (even though she's not so much a little baby any more!). Isn't she adorable? Lindsey wanted to hold her the other day when they were here! It is amazing to see how much she (Camryn) has grown!
This is Courtney...look at HER...holding Camryn in April! WOW!
2 comments:
How cute!
Precious! Thanks for sharing!
Courtney has so much more hair now -- even after a haircut! :o)
Thanks for dropping by the hospital tonight! After 2 hours of baby screaming in my ear, those M&Ms sure did hit the spot! :o)
Post a Comment