So when the girls woke up they played with all of their stuff! Lindsey put her glove on and was ready to play ball!

Courtney was excited about her baby stuff....and put babies in all of them right away.

An orange...

I love her expression. It was a movie, nothing exciting. The joy of Christmas!

Here they are playing with their big girl stuff after opening their stockings.

Then we had breakfast and opened presents after that. Courtney's stack was SO big...it was funny to see it look bigger than her.

Courtney was so funny opening presents. She would open one and then really enjoy it. She would look at the book or want to open the game. So precious.

Lindsey on the other hand would get excited, but quickly move on to the next!

She was NOT told to do this! I thought it was funny that she immediately held it up to her! Such a big girl! Courtney got a matching Strawberry Shortcake one too.

This was a game she had played at a couple of friends' houses and wanted. So she was excited to open that one for sure!

Megan got Clue for Christmas. We all played! It was one of those games that we all really got into and played like 4 times!! Seriously, I want to go buy it! It was fun!

We could not ask for better Uncles, like I've said before! Not to mention a wonderful Aunt!! :) They played and played and played with the girls!! Here was a fun game of twister. Courtney...just walloring around! Typical!

I remember playing "Guess Who" and loving it. Since Lindsey is such a detail person, I thought she would like it too. Sure enough...she did! BIG thanks to Uncle Kyle and Aunt Miah for putting it all together! (I was busy playing Clue!) Ha!

Lindsey and Uncle Kyle playing Wii! She thinks she's so big when she plays. She's pretty good actually. She is just now getting to where she can do the "real" sports games. She's batting.
We had Christmas lunch here at our house. We got a Heavenly Ham. I made hashbrown casserole, reen bean bundles, corn, pastacio salad, and rolls. YUMMY! I made peppermint dessert too, a family favorite!
0 comments:
Post a Comment