12.11.2008

So Big...First Hair Cut!

Today Courtney got her first hair cut! She didn't need any length taken off, really. Just needed some baby fine ends taken off. She did so good! She sat still! I know, a miracle in itself! She was excited!


I love this one!! Big sister watching, apparently talking since she has that silly look on her face!
I thought she would think having her hair up like this was funny, but she didn't really react! I guess I've messed with her hair enough that she didn't really notice!

Final result! Not that different, but I think it looks shorter on the sides, a little!


2 comments:

Wendi Cupp said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her curls...so cute!

katie said...

Me too, I thought kennedy's hair would look like that. Maybe this one.
the first pic of Court looks like she is saying, "Mooommm" I can hear it now.