12.31.2008

Nothing about New Year's

I've had so many people, strangers and friends, ask me about Courtney's curly hair. Even some close friends tell me that they don't remember Lindsey's hair doing what Courtney's does.... check this out!!!

Lindsey the summer she turned 2
Courtney this past Christmas at 2 and 1/2

Another one of Lindsey at 2
So there you have it! Lindsey's hair was WAY more curly as a toddler than it is now!! So, who knows what Courtney's will do. I will say though that Courtney's does seem to do that more easily and is more "out of control" curly than I remember with Lindsey. Maybe I just feel like I know what to do better with hair or something too...who knows?! But I just wanted to share!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, they really look alike! I guess the longer it has gotten, the less curl? I love all those ringlets though. So precious! Happy New Year, Sharon!

the alder boys said...

That is wild! I do remember when you first moved here her hair was pretty curly. Isn't it funny how it changed?

Reba said...

I am so very envious...mine has always been straight as a board. And NOTHING I do can change that. :)

Mischelle Coston said...

I had forgotten how reddish L's hair used to look! So blonde now.

The Junods said...

wow...I totally forgot about that! great pictures! my how they can change. so glad hair changes...otherwise barrett might be bald forever!