We got a kit at Wal-Mart to make a gingerbread house. It was fun. Lindsey LOVED it and had a blast! Courtney just wanted to eat the stuff...candy, icing, gingerbread man! All of it!
I love this simple picture of Ryan and Lindsey's hands! So cute!
Courtney being a big helper too!
Classic picture...Courtney licking her fingers, Lindsey working hard and Ryan laughing at Courtney (it doesn't look like it, but he is!), me taking the pictures and not ending up in ANY of them! Isn't that always how it happens? Mom is never in the pictures?
Courtney was finished, Lindsey was still working hard! If you look really closely, you can see the side of the roof was broken. Yes, by me! I was trying to "fix" it and broke it. Of course I broke the side Lindsey was working on, not Courtney's! Thankfully she was so "into" decorating the front that she really didn't care. Plus Ryan was able to fix it pretty well!! Mercy!
3 comments:
So fun...I'm impressed; your gingerbread house looks great and your girls are adorable!!
So sweet. I want to do this with JB this year.
Brooks wants to do this. No such kit here but we'll do it Cmas Eve. Great houses!
Post a Comment