Today was a good day at church. My girls and I had a great lesson that got personal and we were open and honest with eachother! It was great!
Then in worship, Bro. Ronnie said something that hit me. He was talking about how we need the perspective a child. We need to see things as they do. Then it hit me (I don't even know exactly how he was relating it because this thought came to my mind)...
This conversation happened just this morning:
Lindsey: Mom, I know Jesus died on the cross.
Me: Yes, you are right.
Lindsey: He did it so He could be the King.
WOW! She is right! Thank you Lord that you sent Jesus to be born at Christmas to be our King...who died on the cross for me!
Perspective...
12.14.2008
Perspective
Posted by Sharon at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment