Our tree(s) have been up for a little while now. Since we were going to be gone ALL of Thanksgiving weekend, we did it the Wednesday before. The girls were so excited! Lindsey is sort of remembering what happens at Christmas, but nothing specific. So she gets super excited about stuff and Courtney just gets excited about what Lindsey does...of course! :) She wanted to do everything we were. They each carried in some boxes (pushed them on the floor once we got them in) and helped get the tree out.
I am the official "fluffer" in our house! This tree is BEAUTIFUL and I LOVE it. However, it has the most prickly branches ever!! Thus I had to find a long sleeve shirt!! Courtney on her own climbed up to help! I had to tell Ryan to take a picture, since I'm NEVER the one in pictures! Which is mostly fine with me! These are their ornaments that they got this year! Lindsey got a Cinderella one and Courtney got a Piglet one! Piglet at the time was her favorite, but now I should have gotten Daisy! :) That Daisy Duck we got there has turned into her FAVORITE thing that we take everywhere we go!
12.04.2008
O Christmas Tree
Posted by Sharon at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You need to get Courtney some socks for Christmas. She is a hoot!
Betsy
Post a Comment