12.15.2008

Girly Conversations

Last night when I went in to read to Lindsey, Ryan informed me that Lindsey didn't know who she was going to marry. That is good... Then she also said she was going to be "20 hundred" when she gets married. That is good too...

Tonight the girls were in the bath tub, I was on my bed, just playing on the computer. This was the converstaion/information I heard:

Lindsey: Courtney, you have a big belly! Are you going to have a baby? Do you have a baby in there? Your belly is big.

Courtney: no response

Thankfully they are 4 and 2 and this didn't phase Courtney! Seriously!! Courtney has had a "belly" for sure, but Ryan and I both think that she is slimming up as she runs around so much more!! She by no means has a big belly, but I guess at this point it is bigger than Lindsey's. However, that isn't saying much!

2 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

So cute....I love hearing their conversations when they think no one is listening!

Julie said...

So sweet!