If you've been checking our blog, because I know there are millions out there trying to keep up with us, HA HA, I just haven't had much going on. We've been pretty boring and totally bored without our normal busy schedule. Seriously I'm ready for things to do! Tonight Lindsey had dance and we both looked forward to having it to do all day long! Next week we will start a busy schedule again, which I like. I'm learning that my girls, at least Lindsey also enjoys going places. Everyday, usually more than once, she will ask me what we are doing, where we are going or who is coming over...whatever she thinks of I guess. Our normal schedule will start back, Tuesdays at MDO, Wednesdays at MOPS in the morning then church Wednesday night, dance on Thursday night. PLUS, I'm going to be ONE HOT MOMMA this summer, watch out! No, seriously... a friend of ours here teaches aerobics at a gym here in town and it is right by our house. Her daughter and Lindsey are good friends and I have thought about joining and am taking the plunge. I really do want to lose weight, but also really want to just be helathier and PRAY the weight comes off too!!! :)
I don't have many new pictures because like I said, we really haven't been doing ANYTHING! But, I took a few today!
Courtney looking big, giving her baby her "sucker" and rocking her!
1 comments:
I HAVE been checking and am so glad to see something new! I may have to come do aerobics with you after Jeb gets here. I cringe at the thought of swimsuit season.
Ang
Post a Comment