Ryan went to the Razorback game tonight...it is going on right now, but I have no idea what the score is. Lindsey is watching Barney before she goes to bed! Anyway, when Ryan took Lindsey a few weeks ago, Big Red came up the aisle to see her, but she didn't like "the one with scary eyes" to say it as Lindsey did! She wanted "the girl one that is a cheerleader" to come up there. Anyway, Ryan sent me this on my phone so I'm sure the quality isn't good, but it is cute I thought...in 2 ways--1. it is a cute picture of Ryan and Big Red 2. on his text with the picture he wrote "show Lindsey" so he was thinking of her! I just wish I could have heard/seen this happening. His brother is the one with him, so I'm sure it was comical seeing 2 grown boys taking pictures with Big Red! I love it! Thanks Babe for thinking of Lindsey! She loved it!1.30.2008
Go Hogs!
Ryan went to the Razorback game tonight...it is going on right now, but I have no idea what the score is. Lindsey is watching Barney before she goes to bed! Anyway, when Ryan took Lindsey a few weeks ago, Big Red came up the aisle to see her, but she didn't like "the one with scary eyes" to say it as Lindsey did! She wanted "the girl one that is a cheerleader" to come up there. Anyway, Ryan sent me this on my phone so I'm sure the quality isn't good, but it is cute I thought...in 2 ways--1. it is a cute picture of Ryan and Big Red 2. on his text with the picture he wrote "show Lindsey" so he was thinking of her! I just wish I could have heard/seen this happening. His brother is the one with him, so I'm sure it was comical seeing 2 grown boys taking pictures with Big Red! I love it! Thanks Babe for thinking of Lindsey! She loved it!Posted by Sharon at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I guess I have to say go hogs...not with much enthusiasm. Oh well! The pic of Ryan is great.
HA! I have a photo of Jeff with the girl cheerleader when he went. THAT one is really funny. :) So sweet of Ryan to think of Lindsey.
That Ryan, what a good daddy! Daddy's will do anything for their girls I think, even snuggle with a big, red razorback! That is great!
Post a Comment