Courtney LOVES what we call "Dora yogurt." This is the only thing I let her try and use a spoon for on her own. She really wants to do it, and this yogurt is good because it is thicker than normal yogurt. She gives up on the spoon and starts using her hand! Thus that is why we start naked and end up with yogurt a yogurt covered belly!
Tonight we are getting ready to go eat on our gift cards we got for Christmas to Olive Garden. I saw some pictures of Lindsey from this age at my mom's house and she had a pony tail. It looks sort of silly, but sort of cute. So, I put one in Courtney's hair to go out tonight! She looks pretty cute I guess...
1.12.2008
Courtney Ann
Posted by Sharon at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is so cute!! She looks so much like you to me.
Courtney Ann looks adorable!! LOVE the ponytail. I'm beginning to wonder if Caroline will ever grow hair (or teeth! can you believe not one tooth yet!?)
Love the pics! Your girls have changed so much. We are big fans of the Dora yogurt as well.
Post a Comment