I have written a few funny things that Lindsey has been saying. With Courtney starting to talk so much more, she isn't saying the funny things that Lindsey is, but says words in a funny way.
The funniest right now is that she is obsessed (has been for a while) with shutting doors. But she doesn't say door she says "doe" like it rhymes with "toe!" Where is she from? It is really cute, maybe I can get a video of it.
The other thing is if you ask her where something is she says, "Don't don't know!" and holds her hands up in the "I don't know" way!
The last one is that we have this toy on the refridgerator that sings the ABCs, she will push it and say, "A, B, C, ???" (but keep making noise) but the funny thing is that she turns in circles while it is playing. Not sure why, it isn't something Lindsey does, but just Courtney. I guess she's dancing?
She is really starting to talk and it is fun. She will come get me for help and she will tell me what she wants like "Juice, Dinsey's" aka "Juice Lindsey's" meaning she doesn't want her juice, but Lindsey's juice...the grass is always greener, right?
She's precious, but so different from Lindsey. It is amazing how we can love our kiddos in such different ways but all the same!
1.24.2008
Courtney Funnies
Posted by Sharon at 7:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
so sweet! I remember when Jenna started talking...she would say "apple duice". So cute!
Post a Comment