1.31.2008

Frosty




Well, I had a specific request, Angela, so here they are! Our snowmen! Yes, Lindsey and Ryan went out in the dark to make snowmen as I searched through the play food for what could make eyes and nose. Ryan got the hat, I had to put that picture on here for you to be sure and see it! Lindsey could not have been more excited.
She was very worried about them melting. I think because in a Dora the snowman starts melting and she watched Frosty the Snowman this year. So, she thought they were just going to melt tonight. She even told Ryan to check on them when he went to bed and when he got up in the morning before she did! So cute! She was so proud!
It is supposed to all be gone tomorrow!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Frosty needs some celery.

Shannon said...

Finally! I set up my account. ;) I LOVE these! What a great Daddy! I wimped out before our snowman was finished as it was getting dark. Poor guys!

Reba said...

I love the pictures! What a neat idea...I think it would be even more fun in the dark. We didn't get a snowman made, though the kids had a fun time just being out in it (and not going to school). Of course, now it is all gone...
Reba

Amanda said...

Adorable snow pictures! I want some snow!!!!!