1.23.2008

Straight or Curly?

Lindsey wanted me to blow dry her hair the other night "like you do, Mommy." I wasn't sure what it would look like. Just afraid of how thin and fine it would look...sure enough it did. Even Ryan noticed how it looked thinner.

She looked so different and so big! We told her teachers at MDO and they raved about it. I used the straightener and sort of flipped it out, so cute. They said that she talked about her straight hair all day! So cute! So grown up! She just asked me to fix it straight again this morning, but we have a MOPS meeting at church and don't have time. She cried! Mercy! The drama continuse around here!



2 comments:

Alisa Berteau said...

I am so suprised she would sit still for that! Linlee would, but woudl probably not want it done again. She looks beautiful!

Reba said...

I have spent my whole life wishing my hair weren't so straight. :) Sharon! It is awesome to "find" you via the Internet. I have often wondered how you are doing and how your family was. I am so glad you signed our website and I was able to find you. I have missed running into you...