1.28.2008

Courtney

Monkey see monkey do...Courtney is all about doing whatever Lindsey is doing. Lindsey is in a habit (has been for probably a year now) of watching something before she goes to bed. It has turned out to be nice down time for all of us! Anyway, Courtney has moved her bedtime back to about when Lindsey goes to bed, or close to it. So, she gets to watch (for as long as she sitst there). Just a cute picture of what our house is like during the bedtime hours! They are really starting to play so much and it is cute to watch their relationship grow.
Paw Paw (Ryan's step-dad) made this baby bed for Lindsey's babies for Christmas! Courtney who likes to climb and crawl decided it was just her size I guess! She was so proud of herself! She didn't stay long, but Lindsey thought it was funny, thus Courtney's big grin! Love it!

1 comments:

Angela said...

Your girls are getting big way too fast. Do you think that when you look at mine? Where does the time go??? I really can't believe how big Courtney is. She already looks like a little girl and not a baby. I told Belle I was going to tie a rock on her head. She didn't quite understand that and has asked me about it a million times!