We have a "saying" around here that we tell Lindsey, "What are we going to do with you?" One time when I said that months ago, she had hurt (aka to Lindsey as bumped into something) herself and I was just trying to be funny when I asked her that. She said, "I don't know." So I told her, "I guess we'd have to take her back to Wal-Mart to get a new Lindsey." It has turned into a regular joke around here. So tonight we were all in the toy room playing blocks. Courtney knocked the castle down that Lindsey and Ryan had been working so hard on. Luckily before Lindsey could get mad this conversation happened:
L: Courtney (but with MANY syllables)
R: That silly Courtney what are we going to do with her?
L: I guess we have to take her back to Wal-Mart.
R: Do you think they will take her back?
L: Well, we have to take her to heaven because that is where we got her!
Me listening: MELTING away in the sweetness of her voice....
I love my girls (and my husband!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment