Oh my word! I thought I lost my whole blog and here I am....it has been a gut wrenching 30 min! I was just sick! SO, it just teaches me to really be taking notes because who knows how long this internet/blogger/whatever is going to be with us! Forever right?! Oh my word! My poor friend Shannon, I called her about in tears because she is on the computer a lot and has a blog and a photography blog. Bless her heart, she couldn't help me but she worried with me! Thanks Shannon! What a feeling to feel like all of your "online scrapbook" was gone! Sick to my stomach for sure! Just had to share my scare!
1.21.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey girl! Did you know that you can back up your blog for FREE? :) Go to www.blogbackuponline.com Sign up and enter your blog information and it does it for you. It's quite easy. Hope this helps. I would be sad to lose mine. You can also have your blog made into a book. I don't know how much it costs though. I typed in blog backup into google and it brought up all kinds of stuff!
I'm so glad you fixed it Sharon! You can also print your blog out...like monthly or something. Maybe keep the posts in a binder?
Post a Comment