12.26.2007

Christmas Pictures


These are a lot of our Christmas pictures. I haven't put all of them on here, but there are enough to get the idea. Pretty much the Lindsey and Courtney show! Not any of Ryan and I or the 4 of us! Crazy how that happens! We had a great Christmas with all of our families! We hope you did too!

4 comments:

Alisa Berteau said...

iT LOOKS LIKE YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFUL TIME!! SO MUCH FUN WITH KIDS ISN'T IT?

Alecia said...

I know you guys had so much fun! Love you guys and miss you lots.

Angela said...

Love the slideshow. I'm not smart enough to figure that out. Hope ya'll had a great Christmas. Your card was so cute.

Angela

Tara said...

wow, you have some AWESOME taste when it comes to christmas pajamas :)
i liked bailey's so much last year that we just bought her the exact same pair for this christmas.
glad you had a wonderful christmas! your girls are precious :)