Well, this is my new (to me) car! My sweet husband got this for us! It is a 2005 GMC Yukon Denali. It has every bell and whistle on it you could imagine. It is so cold outside I just can't take pictures. I wanted to, but it turned so cold it just isn't worth it. I looked online for some pictures. This looks just like ours, it is silver and very very very pretty! The inside is SOOO nice! The 2nd row is captain's chairs and that is nice. There is a fancy "tv" radio touch screen thing. I'll take a picture and add it later! Anyway...I had to show it off and brag on my husband. He takes such good care of us!
12.06.2007
Pimp My Ride
Posted by Sharon at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow you guys are out of our league rollin' in such high class! Congrats and way to go Ryan!
Post a Comment