12.10.2007

Precious Puppies!

Our friends, Gary Don and Tracy's lab, Lucy birthed 12 puppies almost 4 weeks ago now! They lost one of the puppies very early, not sure what happened. But, the other 11 are doing great! There are 2 runts, but they are just small, doing fine! Lindsey loves to hold the puppies, but they have learned to walk so she gets upset. We have to find one that is sleeping and she loves it! There were 2 in her lap asleep, but we didn't get that picture. Courtney LOVES LOVES LOVES dogs! She especially loves Lucy, she has since she's been able to walk and find her. Lucy is the most laid back lab I have ever seen. She doesn't even hardly get up when we walk in the door! So, she's very good with Courtney!




This is Courtney's favorite thing to do with Lucy...put her head on her. She will give Lucy loves the whole time we are there! It was just priceless when Lucy laid on her blanket and some of the puppies went over to nurse, Courtney just did the same! Not to nurse, but to love on her! Lucy lets her and Courtney just laid over there. It was so cute!!! Just priceless! Thank you Tracy for sharing the pictures! Love your puppies (and Lucy) but don't want to bring one home to my house!!

1 comments:

shannon said...

You know Diamond and Dixon need a new friend! Ha! No really puppies are fun as long as they are someone elses. I love dogs but I can only do puppies OR babies but not both at the same time!

Changing the subject, I love Courtney's brown and pink coat in the last post. Is that a recent purchase or was it Lindsey's? I am having trouble finding a coat I like that is carseat friendly. You know not to puffy.