12.07.2007

Random Pictures....busy week!

This was Sunday morning. Lindsey looked to cute not to take a picture. She is getting much better about taking them and even looking at the camera and most of the time smiling! Lindsey took this picture of Courtney and it was actually pretty cute. She is showing her teeth at least! :) I tried to get her to stand by Lindsey, but that didn't work, so seperate pictures will have to do!












Monday night was our town's Christmas parade. It was cold, but not as cold as last year. We have a system (2 years running)...Ryan parks his car right by the square (where the parade comes) then I go get him there. We come home and all bundle up, go park my car somewhere (further away because it is close to starting time) and then walk to his car, sit in it until the parade starts, eat our beans and cornbread we get from the Chamber of Commerce, then sit on top of our car to watch the parade. I wanted someone to take our picture of all 4 of us on top of the car, but no one walked by that I felt good about asking. Courtney didn't last long on top of the car anyway. She hates being "contained" and obviously didn't have free reign on the top of the car. So, she and I ended up back in the car. She didn't care! I laid the seats down so it was like a climbing spot for them. Just playing in the car was fun in itself. She liked that just as well. Ryan and Lindsey stayed on top of the car and eventually moved closer with Lindsey on his shoulders. We stayed until the end because Santa comes on the fire truck! So fun! She didn't know that Santa was getting off, so we were able to just go ahead and leave! :) We'll see next year.















This picture is from the other night when Lindsey had eaten some chocolate pudding. Courtney got ahold of what was left (not much) and was able to get it all over her face! Of course...what would you expect from her? She was so proud of "feeding" herself she couldn't stand it!

I posted the video of Lindsey "dancing" last night! These are just some pictures. My flash sometimes seems to not do well, I guess I need to get my book out and look at it. I don't remember that happening near as much as it happens now, so I don't know. Anyway, the middle picture is Lindsey going over to the group to do "turns on the bar," but of course she didn't do that either. Then the last picture is ALL the girls getting up to do their bow and get a drink. However, look in the far back and see Lindsey just sitting there, all alone! So funny! My shy little girl. Maybe she'll perform in May at the big recital! We'll see! She said she had fun and that is the most important thing, right?!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so behind reading your posts! Your girls looks so cute! I love the video!