12.03.2007

Bluberry Explosion


What happened to this poor marker???









What did I do?













Oh, those aren't for eating?

Even as a mother of 2, this is something that didn't happen with my first. I guess that comes from not having markers out and on the floor while the 3 year old is coloring. Lindsey is usually really good about telling me if something falls off the table that she either 1) knows that Courtney shouldn't have or 2) she doesn't WANT Courtney to have. So, it is nice. However, I guess this marker got away from her. The next thing I knew, Courtney came in the living room with something in her mouth and what was left of the tip of the blue marker in her mouth! Luckily she didn't swallow any of it, and it actually washed out of her mouth pretty easily with baby wipes and water and Lindsey's toothbrush. It is still all over her hands and shirt, but at least she doesn't look like a blueberry exploded in her mouth any more! What a mess....Courtney that is!

2 comments:

Zach and Erin Kennedy said...

Hilarious! Kids seem to get into everything...

Sorry about the eagle being sold out. Maybe next year?

Unknown said...

I had to laugh out loud at that picture!! That's hilarous.