I get the girls an ornament every year. I try to find a sentimental one, which may not be their favorite. For example, Courtney told me she wanted a Hello Kitty ornament....but she got a school since she started school. She was sweet and acted excited about it. Lindsey got glasses this year so I searched high and low and finally found some for her! Perfect! Whitney wouldn't get in the picture for anything but she got a strawberry because she was Strawberry Shortcake at Halloween and LOVED it! I try and get Ryan one and this year I ordered the Hallmark one that goes with Christmas Vacation movie. It was the moose mug that Cousin Eddie has. Since he dressed up this year, that was too perfect. The girls thought it was funny!
Sunday afternoon Grandma and Grandpa came over for "Thanksgiving" but since we had all already done big Thanksgiving dinners we just did chips, dip and sandwiches. Simple and yummy. Grandpa played and played with the kiddos! It was cute!
They were just running and playing and they would say "huddle up, huddle up" and do this. It was so stinkin cute! I don't even know what they were doing, but it was hilarious. Landon just jumped right in and joined the girls being crazy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment