11.05.2012

Busy Weekend

Kyle and Miah asked us to keep Landon over night again.  He was so sweet! Once he adjusts he jumps right in and plays and plays.  He's kinda like Whitney and it takes a little while for him to warm up.  But once he does he is raring to go!





 Uncle Ryan trying to get him to hang on, but he just wanted to be held up!  I think Ryan likes having a little boy around to play with.  (even though I know he wouldn't trade one of his girls for the world!)
 Such sweet moments!  He sat with Lindsey while Courtney read.  Whitney has given up a nap, so she was already in bed.  The big girls LOVE when they get to "mother" him and he was letting them!
 This was our backyard.  We have big windows that look out on our deck and yard in the living room.  I loved walking by and seeing these colors.  The picture doesn't even do it justice. It makes me feel old to appreciate the beautiful leaves.  My mom LOVES the colors and I am loving them too.  I remember growing up thinking "whats the big deal, they are leaves" but they are truly beautiful and I'm so thankful to have a beautiful view right in our backyard!

0 comments: