11.21.2012

Thanksgiving Break

 We had some not so fun excitement at our house the week of Thanksgiving...2 mice!  Seriously makes me cringe to type it out!  But the girls were fascinated by the mouse trap so it was a learning experience to say the least.  Thankfully we trapped them and I called the exterminator and we now have it taken care of and will be mice free!  Thank goodness!


 Katherine and I had a playdate at the mall and it was fun.  She and I usually have conflicting schedules, but with the holiday we got to hang out some!  She had the Watts kids so we looked like 2 crazy moms with 7 kids!  Wow!  Lunch was kinda chaotic, but they were pretty good and entertained eachother!
 The weather has been perfect and so I decided to be extra productive and clean out the car.  Vacuum and all!  Whit (who is scared of the inside vacuum) decided she wanted to help!
 That afternoon Lindsey and I started cooking for Thanksgiving.  One of the things that Lindsey requested was green bean bundles.  She loves to help in the kitchen!  She did all of these by herself!

0 comments: