11.15.2012

Wednesday

 I had some concerns that Courtney might have percoucious puberty.  I took her to the doc and Dr. Averitt decided to do a full blood panel to make sure everything was ok.  We got the results and everything was totally normal!  Thank you Lord!  She was scared to death but was super brave and after the anticipation of it all didn't even feel it.



 One day Shayda called and asked if we wanted to meet them at the mall to have lunch.  Whitney and Max love eachother.  It was PRECIOUS when she asked him to hold her hand.  Love it (at 3...)

 Holcomb had a fundraiser night at Orange Leaf yogurt.  I took the girls because Ryan doesn't like yogurt (what's wrong with him?)  We ran into a few people we knew there.  One of them was Brady, who is in Courtney's class.  We were sitting there and I introduced myself to his dad and said I hear a lot about Brady.  He laughed and said "Brady is a ladies man." Oh great! Ha!  Spoken like the father of 3 boys but as the mom of 3 girls it made me cringe to think about sending my girls out on dates.  I am not saying that about Brady but it was just a reality check for me.  For now Courtney loves playing with Brady and that's ok with me!




0 comments: