11.24.2012

Thanksgiving in Avoca

 We had some great family time out in Avoca with Mawmaw and Papa!  The girls love being out there and playing outside, riding the 4 wheeler, helping Papa in the shop and shooting the BB gun.  Its a great way for these city girls to get some good country living!

Sweet Uncle Kyle letting Court hang out with him on the couch.

 Landon in classic 2 year old fashion dumped about 6 puzzles out and then walked away.  It was hilarious seeing so many people around his mess and him watching like "what are ya'll doing?" :)


It is so fun to have a boy around after all these years!  He's so loved that sometimes he just needs his own space away from the girls!
The annual family picture.  We have done this for YEARS!  I should get them all and do a timeline post.  It would be interesting I'm sure!  For several years it was just Kyle, Ryan and I...look how we have grown!  Miah and 4 grandkids later!  So many blessings!
The grandkids!
We are blessed to have such wonderful families.

0 comments: