11.23.2012

Lights, Tree and Hogs

Really likes putting lights on the house.  Which is ironic since he HATES HATES heights! Crazy.  But the girls love it and he loves them...so...he does it!


 Bless him!
 This is from my phone, kinda blurry kinda cool.  The girls woke up Friday morning after Thanksgiving and by 7:30 had convinced Ryan to get the tree down.  Ha!  They were so excited!





 Ryan came in to see the progress after most things were already on the tree.  I think he loves that he has girls and that they love doing the tree....this means he doesn't have to! Ha!  I love their excitement because I still get excited about it too!

It's getting there at this point....just the basics.
 That afternoon Ryan and I went to the Hogs vs. LSU game.  It was the last one of the season and so we wanted to support the Hogs even when the expectation was near zero that it would be a good game.  However, those sweet boys played hard and made it a fun, great game....we should have won, but of course we came up short, again.  Bless their hearts.  It was just a heartbreaking season in so many ways!

0 comments: