*scroll down...several posts today*
We ventured out this morning to Pocola, OK! It was a fun time. I was so glad we went. The girls loved it. They were probably close to the perfect ages for it!

First we saw the pigs. Which Lindsey continued to remind us were called piglets.

Then they had these cute water pump things (yes, official name) that you pumped and the ducks raced down the tubes. Simple, but the girls LOVED it!



I should have taken a more "panoramic" picture to get the full effect. But do you see these goats in the trees? Hilarious...to the right (where the white one is about to walk) is a bridge that goes to another tree. What in the world?! I was more entertained by it than the girls!

Then we went on a hayride and got to pet some horses.


What a great pic! Love it!
(other than Courtney's awkward smile, of course! When will this stage be over?)

We stopped at the corn maze and it was a big hit! The girls loved taking turns being the leader. However, it took longer than I would have liked. It was getting very warm! They loved it!


First ride "up high" on Daddy's shoulders!

She picked some corn and wanted to eat it and keep it, but it wasn't good so she had to leave it!

Quick pic on some hay and pumpkins.

Then we picked our pumpkins out and headed to the car. Lindsey was determined to pull them all the way. Side story....I was really proud of her. She's not a "go getter" and seems to give up a lot when things get hard. This wagon wasn't light. Plus add the girls and pumpkins, the rocks in the road and a slight incline. More than once I asked her if she wanted help and everytime she said no. We bragged and bragged on her about not giving up. Ok...off of that life lesson and back to the pumpkins.



This was a fun outing. Great weather. Good family memories!
3 comments:
LOVE this whole post!! Didn't the goats just crack you up. I could have stood there forever laughing at them!! LOVE Whit's shirt. Too cute!! And, I love the picture of Whitney on Ryan's shoulders!! i just posted a picture on Facebook of Beau on Travis's shoulders from the soccer game this morning! Ha!!
Looks like such a fun time! I have been thinking that we really need to visit a farm...my little ones haven't really been. The goat thing is cool. Love your family photo. As for the awkward smile thing...I am still working on my 11 year old for that!
I didn't see that duck thing when we were there. The boys would have loved that. Great family pic of ya'll!
Post a Comment