Yesterday at dance, Courtney's teacher had a Halloween party for them. They learned a little dance to "Flying Purple Eater" and did that and had snacks. She was so excited! She was going to be Strawberry Shortcake, but I couldn't find the costume that I wanted for it, then I did and it was too small, but then all the other ones that I had originally turned down were sold out. So I offered Jessi from Toy Story. Yes, sounds good. I then start shopping for that (last week) and am having no luck. We walk around Target and a Halloween store, nothing. I was really starting to worry about what she was going to dress up as. I was telling Erin about needing a Jessie costume and she mentioned that she had Woddy, but didn't know what size it was. Well, lucky for me, it was a 4/5. Also, lucky for me....Courtney didn't seem to notice (at first) or care that it was actually Woody. She was THRILLED! So cute! It wasn't until yesterday when she put it on that she looked at me and said, "Mom, this shirt isn't what Jessie wears." Oh no, I thought she had it figured out and cared. But, nope, she put it on and wore it proud! We got a red cowboy hat from Wal-Mart (and wiggled our nose) and poof she was Jessie!
Is she really this big?
Is she really this big?
0 comments:
Post a Comment