***LOTS AND LOTS of pictures***
We celebrated Whitney's first birthday party on Saturday with family and friends! It was a lot of fun. I will let most of the pictures speak for themselves!





Ryan, Grandpa Scogin, and Uncle Kyle

Camryn, Whitney, Courtney

I just love this picture! This is a very "Whitney" look. She's a happy, but many times serious or at least has a serious look on her face! She's definitely taking it all in.


Birthday lunch--turkey and oranges

Chef Ryan, his burgers are always so good!

Abi, Deacon, Camryn, and Lindsey

Dacen brought a helmet for Courtney because he
knew she would want to wear it, and he was right. She did! (not for long)

Kids eating at the picnic table (-Abi, she wasn't outside yet)

not enough room so Dace was sweet to use the slide as his own table

Blake and Evan are too big for the little kid picnic table

She made this face a lot yesterday (grinding her teeth...think she's getting her 2nd top tooth!)

She did
not want to sit there by her presents and have her picture made. She would not look and would for sure not smile!






Ready for some cake!

She literally pinched pieces off...


Then we thought she'd go for it.....

But, nope, one pinch at a time for this little lady


Did you see me pick this up?

Now I'm messy


Will even came!

Dace enjoyed his cupcake!

Some intense games of Bag-O were played. I was involved in 2 later and I'm awful at this game, but it is fun!

Grandma and Grandpa

Grangrad and Honey....do you think Whit was tired?

Now with the big girls....

Whit and Will hanging out. Whit just woke up.

These two should have their own post. Seriously. I wish so badly that we lived closer and they could play more often. They are 2 peas in a pod for sure! Caroline and Courtney. They would be BFFs I'm sure! They are hilarious together and always have so much fun together too!

Lindsey showed off her 4 wheelin' skills. Zebra dress and all!

Then of course Courtney had to ride. Look at her precious smile? Where is that when I want to take a posed pic?

Caroline then had to take a ride.

We found this done to the cake at the end of the party. Hmmm......we have a guess, but we aren't sure. I guess we'll never know what little mouse got some extra bites!

I seriously can't believe it is time to celebrate Whitney's 1st birthday! Where has this year gone? She's such a sweet girl and definitely completes our family! Thank you to all of our family and friends who came.
1 comments:
Happy birthday, Whitney! Looks like a very fun day! She is so precious...looks like she has a fun personality.
Post a Comment