This past Friday we had our first class party. I signed up to be the homeroom mom and I had so much fun helping out. Mrs. Morgan and I are similar and I think it will be fun to work with her on parties this year! She had pumpkins for the class and luckily just stickers for the face...no painting. It was fast, but easy. Here's Lindsey's pumpkin.

Whitney did pretty good. She hung out here in the stroller or someone's arms.

Then we did a mummy wrap. They loved it!

Lindsey and Jesse wrapped Jaxon. Jaxon grabbed Lindsey's hand when I said to pick a partner!

The other game we played was "pin the nose on the jack-o-lantern." Lindsey didn't even get close! I don't think that many did!

Lindsey with her friend Lyric. They sit by each other and play together at recess.

It was a fun party. When we left, Lindsey said, "That was fun mommy. I hope we have one of those again next year." I told her she was in luck, they would have one each year at school.
0 comments:
Post a Comment